If your eye-catching Pampas grass is gradually losing its volume, you need to fluff it up to maintain it’s stunning display over time.
Fluffing Pampas grass will make the grass last longer and give an incredible look giving your living space a relaxed look with a sophisticated touch.
So, in this article, you will know the reason behind the fluffy and elegant Pampas grass with the failproof methods to make them incredible.
Why Should You Fluff Pampas Grass?
Fluffing your Pampas grass helps to make the grade fuller and aesthetically appealing inside your living space.
Moreover, the fluffy look helps maintain the grass’s wild appearance, making it naturally beautiful.
Additionally, fluffing your Pampas grass will also create a balanced look in any vase or container for indoor decor.
Also, the dust and debris that accumulate on the grass will be removed after you fluff up your Pampas grass.
Once you make your Pampas grass fuller, it seems to look like a cat tail making the indoor space interestingly beautiful for cat lovers.
How To Fluff Pampas Grass?
To fluff up your Pampas grass, you don’t need any special equipment. A hair dryer, hair spray, sun, and wide-toothed comb will work well.
As real Pampas grass is way too expensive, fake Pampas grass with rigid materials will also provide a convincing look on a low budget.
However, fake Pampas grass may be more like artificial grass and doesn’t last longer than natural Pampas grass.
- Remove the Pampas grass from the packaging, ensuring not to damage any pieces.
- Shake the stems to discard dust, debris, or loose pieces from the grass.
- Make the plumes apart using fingers or a wide-toothed comb.
- To fluff the grass naturally, place the stems outdoors on sun exposure for 6-8 hours.
- Otherwise, gently apply the hair drier on low heat indoors for five minutes to make it fuller.
- Moreover, stream treatment will work best if you choose to avoid direct sunlight.
- For Steam treatment, place Pampas grass over steam to expand it for a fluffier look.
- Arrange the grass on the vase providing proper space for air circulation.
- Placing Pampas grass on the vase for 24-48 hours allows them to establish themselves.
- Applying hairspray over the plumes will prevent shedding and maintain long-lasting fluffiness.
Remember to use gloves to avoid any cuts from the stem blades while creating a fluffy look. Also, prune the damaged plumes with scissors or pruning shears for improved appearance.
Proper management of furniture, application of artificial lights, and regular inspection of dried and loose stems play a vital role in the eye-pleasing appearance of Pampas grass.
From Editorial Team
Preserved Vs Dried Pampas Grass
Dried Pampas grass isn’t as fluffy as Preserved one, as it doesn’t undergo the treatment process for the upgraded fluffy look.
Although both require gentle shaking and combing, preserved one demands minimal attention than dried Pampas grass.