Due to the astonishing overall look, Bonsai enthusiasts from all over the world are dreaming of having Bonsai Serut inside their living spaces.
Bonsai Serut is the miniature form of a Chinese Sandpaper tree.
Go through this full article to know where to buy Streblus Bonsai or grow and care inside your indoor or outdoor space.
Table of Contents Show
What Does Bonsai Serut Look Like?
Bonsai Serut has a unique appearance that can beautify both indoor and outdoor aesthetics with its beautifully shaped foliage, barks, and branches.
This tree boasts dark green, tiny, and glossy leaves which feel just like sandpaper when you touch them.
Moreover, the branches are irregular and twisted, giving the tree an extremely aesthetic bonsai appearance. This appearance adds different movement to the miniature tree.
When you focus on the bark of your Sandpaper Tree Bonsai, you can see the artistic touch because of the dark brown and textured surface.
After the tree becomes mature, it produces small greenish-white flowers during spring and summer. When the flowers fade, they produce tiny black fruits.
Bonsai Serut For Sale
Streblus Bonsai can be a popular and excellent choice due to its visually appealing looks and slow growth. If you want to add one inside your home, here are some commercial online stores to buy Bonsai Serut.
|Place To Buy
|2-3 business days
|7-15 business days
|4-5 business days
How To Grow & Care Bonsai Serut
If you are a beginner, choosing a young Streblus Bonsai will allow you to keep the desired shape easily compared to choosing an established bonsai.
Propagation from seeds and cuttings isn’t impossible but it takes a lot of time. So, buying bonsai seedlings from nearby nurseries or online stores can save a lot of time and effort.
However, if you want to grow your own Streblus Bonsai, here are some tips:
- Choose a healthy bonsai free of pests and diseases like leaf spots, chlorosis, etc.
- Use a well-draining potting mix and only transplant your bonsai on the terracotta container with enough drainage holes.
- Position the tree on the side rather than center to create visually appealing bonsai.
- Water the tree regularly keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged to prevent root rot.
- Use bonsai fertilizer only during the growing season.
- Trim the leaves and lateral stems frequently to maintain the miniature shape. Trimming the roots also helps in maintaining tree size.
- If you see any sign of pests and diseases, use fungicides, pesticides, or neem oil.
From Editorial Team
If you are thinking of buying Bonsai Serut, always decide your budget before you spend your money. Also, never hesitate to ask the questions about tree age, requirements, and history to the sellers.
Moreover, only buy Bonsai from reputed nurseries or online stores. If you are buying from local nurseries, always ask about their experience with Streblus before buying.