Compared to Jalapeño Pepper with 5,000 SHU, Pepper X can smoke off your ears badly with over 3.18 million SHU. But where can you buy it?
So, if you are planning to buy Pepper X, make sure you have read this article.
Table of Contents Show
How to Grow Pepper X Seeds?
Pepper X is the superhot Pepper, which has held the place on the list of hottest Peppers in the world with over 3.18 million SHU.
Basically, it is the crossbreed or hybrid of the Carolina Reaper and the Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper).
Though growing Pepper X is challenging, the reward is quite satisfactory to harvest and devor the fierce spicy taste.
Step to Step Instructions to Plant and Grow Pepper X
- Take a small pot or container and fill it with a seed starting mix.
- Now sow the Pepper X seeds 0.25 inch deep in the soil.
- Sprinkle the water on the soil.
- Place the Pepper pot in a warm location under the sun. Expect the temperature to be around 80-90 degrees Fahrenheit for germination
- Optionally, you can also veil the pot or container with plastic wrap to help get the ideal temperature.
- Monitor the soil regularly and water it when it feels dry.
- Remove the plastic covers once the seeds start germinating, and locate the pot in the sunny spot.
Pepper X may take longer than expectation, ranging up to 2 weeks for the seeds to sprout, so be patient.
- Water the seedlings regularly, keeping the soil moist, not soggy.
- When the seedlings are grown with 3-4 leaves, you can transplant them to the ground, garden, or larger pot.
- Now, 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit will be enough after the seeds have germinated.
- Also, remember to feed the newly grown Peppers with balanced fertilizers every two weeks. Peppers are heavy feeders, so fertilize them regularly.
Your Pepper X will be ready to harvest in 100-120 days when they are ripe in red color.
Is Pepper X for Sale? Where To Buy Pepper X Seeds?
The big question is with Pepper X’s availability. Pepper X is legal, but there is no news about releasing or selling its seeds from officials.
Ed Currie created and patented Pepper X at Puckerbutt Pepper Company and has not announced seeds for commercial or cultivation purposes.
However, Curie stated that they are working on some ways to make the Pepper X seeds available to the public, but there is still no timeline for when this will happen.
He wants to unwrap the Pepper X seeds for a few years.
So, Pepper X is not currently available for sale in its raw form, and those claiming to provide Pepper X seeds are nothing but fake and scams.
However, if you want to relish or devor the hottest or spicy taste of Pepper X, there are many sauces available made of Pepper X.
|Puckerbutt Pepper Company||Within 3 Business Days|
|Blonde Chilli||Within 4 Business Days|
From Editorial Team
Who has gulped the whole of Pepper X?
The Creator, Ed Ed Currie, is the only person who has consumed the whole Pepper X as raw. He confessed that the heat of the Pepper remained for three and a half hours and then suffered cramps.
He added that he laid out flat on the marble wall for about an hour under the shower, groaning in pain.